Tuesday, May 5, 2009

France!

Hey all! After 21 incredibly long hours in a plane and a two hour layover in Hong Kong, we have arrived in Paris! The rest of our team (the ones who flew through Korea) will be here this evening. The flights were a little sketch--everyone was wearing face masks, and before we landed in Paris, they hosed down the whole plane with disinfectant spray! EEK! Hopefully none of us will come down with Swine flu....

We're staying at a YWAM base in the countryside about an hour and a half out of Paris. The base is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I took a bunch of pictures, but I can't upload them yet because my computer's film card reader is being funky. I'll try to get them up ASAP. We have wireless at the base, so I'll have readily available internet and Skype for the time that we're here! YAY! More updates after I have slept and can form coherent sentences... Hopefully I can stay up all day and beat the jetlag--I've slept about 4 out of the last 70 hours, so I'm pretty loopy right now...

Je vous aime! (French for I love you all!)
~Maggie

No comments: