Sunday, May 3, 2009

Travel Update

Hi friends! We went to the travel agent again yesterday, and to get us the best deal, they had to split us up on two different airlines. They had only confirmed 5 of the tickets when we went Friday night because it was so late, so they were only able to get 7 of our team on Korean Air. The rest of us (including me) are flying through Hong Kong. We don't have a stop over on the way there, but we do on the way back, so we'll get to spend a night in Hong Kong, which is pretty cool! It's lame that our team is split up, but I'm just happy that we have confirmed, booked, paid for tickets! It's actually good that we're split, because we leave in the afternoon, and the base hadn't taken our ground fees out of the bank yet, so if we had all left on the early Korean Air flight, we wouldn't have gone with any money! I guess God really knows what he's doing, hey?

So, we leave TOMORROW!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! SO excited! Pray that we are all able to make out last minute preparations without any hindrances. Also pray for protection as we travel--no Swine Flu in Jesus' Name! I don't know what our internet situation will be in Paris, but I'll try to keep you updated as often as I can. It's the start of another big adventure, and I can't wait to see what God does!

Love you all!
~M

No comments: