Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flying sucks

So, as you may have read, we are spending the next few days traveling. We were SUPPOSED to get to spend a day in Hong Kong, but British Airways screwed us over with our baggage and gave us heaps of trouble, so we missed our connecting flight, and instead of spending a night in Hong Kong, we spent the night at the London Heathrow airport. The highlight of the evening was when a transient man who had been crashing on the chairs in the arrivals section whipped out his business in the middle of everything and peed on the floor. Welcome to London....

On the upside, I paid for 24 hours of internet access to keep myself and the rest of the team entertained, so I had time to upload new photos! These are from the last week of North Africa, which includes a couple trips to the beach and my camel ride! Yes, I finally got to do it--on our last day in Africa. SO much fun! Me, Jordan, and one of the girls from another team that was staying with our contacts went and rode in a camel caravan. I rode the mamma camel and her baby followed us on the ride--SO CUTE! Here's the link for the pics: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2049077&id=44901593&l=b94c35acc8

Well, I suppose I should pass the laptop off to the next person. Hopefully the rest of our flying experiences will go off without a hitch and we'll be in Sydney after 20 hours of flying!!!! YUCK!

No comments: