Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Quick update

Quick update before I leave for the airport--I got to go snorkeling! YAY! The guy that I found that doesn't make his call until the morning about cancellations decided to go out. The waves were pretty big, so the visibility wasn't great, but I still got to go. At the end of the snorkel, they threw pieces of bread into the water and these HUUUUUGE fish came over to feed--SO cool! I'll post pictures (that didn't turn out very well) when I get a chance.

Today was my last full day in Australia--so weird! I can't believe that 6 months has gone by so slow and so incredibly fast at the same time. I'm really going to miss this place, but am still excited about coming home. I'm on a plane in less than 24 hours!!!! Gotta jet, so I can get on a jet and go back to Sydney to pack. Praying that everything I want to bring with me fits in my bags.....

No comments: