Thursday, April 9, 2009

Nicole's Surgery

Hi friends! Just wanted to let you know that Nicole had surgery on her foot today. The doctor said that everything went really well. The hope is that she'll be able to come back to the base on Saturday, but it all depends on how her recovery goes. Pray that she heals quickly and is able to come back to the base soon. I finally got around to posting the pictures of the epic foot saga online, so here they are if you're interested:

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2045490&id=44901593&l=5c4c503cab

I haven't had a chance to post my Brisbane pics yet, but I promise I'll get around to it--maybe this weekend. I can't believe this weekend is already Easter! We were supposed to have a mini-outreach into some Aboriginal communities, but it ended up not working out, so we're having a bit of a chill weekend. We have a market again on Saturday, and then we're leading worship at a small gathering Saturday night, but we have the rest of the weekend free, which will be good. I'm off to get some sort of productive work done. I miss you all heaps! I am really missing the beautiful Pacific Northwest right now. The more I travel the world, the more I realize that I live in the best place on earth!!! ;-}

No comments: