Monday, April 6, 2009

Weekend in Brisbane

Hi friends and family! I just got back from Brisbane this afternoon. I had a blast hanging out with Stephanie and seeing the sights! It was a fairly short trip, but I still got to cross one of my life goals off the list--I held a koala! I haven't put up all the pictures yet, but here's the one I do have:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31460619&l=47df30c99b&id=44901593

More to come, don't worry.

After hanging out at the koala sanctuary, we spent a little time in town at a really neat place called South Bank, along the Brisbane River. On Sunday night, we had a yummy dinner at Steph's apartment and watched a little So You Think You Can Dance, Australian style! It was really exciting because Tabitha and Napoleon choreographed two of the numbers on the show that night (Mom, at least you understand what I'm talking about...)

We're off for another exciting week of lectures--our speaker is firey and he's got some challenging words from the Lord for us this week! Keep praying for our outreach team. We're believing God to provide a whole heap of stuff for us, but he has encouraged us to be strong and courageous Joshua style and press in to him for miracles. I'll keep you posted with praise reports when he comes through big time. ;-}

Love you and miss you all!!!

No comments: