Monday, June 1, 2009

Last update from Le Gault la Forêt!

Hi friends! This will be my last update from our lovely town of Le Gault la Forêt in France! We leave tomorrow for North Africa! I'm so excited, especially because I'm finally done packing! Living out of a suitcase is definitely my least favorite part of traveling.... We've had an awesome time here at the base getting to know the staff and the communities around the base. We've made some really great relationships here and it will be hard to say goodbye. We're also having to say goodbye to the other half of our team that is staying in France. I will definitely miss them heaps!!! It's sad to leave such a beautiful place with such great friends, but I know that there are wonderful things in store for us as we head to Africa!

I'll try to keep you updated as often as I can, but I doubt we'll have reliable internet access while we're in Africa. Be aware that I'll be sparse on the details of where we are and what we're doing because of some security concerns, but I'll try to drop a line here every once in a while to let you know that I'm having a blast doing whatever it is we're doing. I'll try to post pictures when we get back to Sydney or when I get home (two months and counting!).

Miss you and love you all!!!

No comments: